Internet Browsing Instructions
Welcome to the NAU WiFi Portal.
To use the NAU WiFi, you must register on the NAU WiFi Selfservice Portal.
Follow the steps below to register a new browsing account.
- Click here to start your registration
- Provide the required details and your UNIZIK email address
- Click on Create
- An email will be sent to the UNIZIK email you provided. Please check your SPAM folder as the email may likely land on your SPAM.
- Click on the link in your email to create your password.
If you have already registered an account but you have forgotten your password, follow the steps below to reset your password.
- Click here to reset your password
- Provide your UNIZIK email address and your Staff ID as a staff or Registration Number as a student
- Click Reset
- Check your email address provided
- Click on the link in your email to create a new password.
Please note that you don't need to come to the MICTU Office for any any issue regarding WiFi password because this Selfservice Portal handles all issues concerning NAU WiFi. If you don't remember or don't have an official NAU email address, click here to search for your name first in the NAU Email Directory before reporting to the Email Department of MICTU.